I used a peice of styraphome, aluminum foil and some adhesive spray to make myself a reflector panel for modifying light when taking photos. It does not work as well as the Lumiquest triflector I just purchased, but this is photography FOB Connolly style.

We recieved new gym equipment just in time to get it set up for the next unit to move in and enjoy for a year. Good timing.
You cannot leave soldiers and gym equipment together for very long before some contest breaks out.


We have all sorts of ways to pass time here. This chess champ had me in check in less than two minutes.
1 comment:
I can't begin to tell you how wonderful your messages to Jeffrey are...you rock. BUT sliding down the stairs is a GRANDMA THING!!! We count the stairs as we slid down then one at a time. So, if you are going to do any stair sliding you need to mention how much grandma loves to do it too!!!
Post a Comment