Wednesday, July 22, 2009
Disneyland March 2009
So this is going back in time a few months, but I needed to post these so Cory could see. I just got them from my dad.
This was the first day we arrived in Utah. Jeffrey was pretty pooped and fell asleep on the floor in the kitchen while I was chatting with my mom and Paige. It was pretty cute, a little sad but cute.
Our first day in California. I think we were all glad for the road trip to be over!
This was at the pirate dinner we went to. It was fun, we sat in the red part of the boat obviously. My mom has really pretty eyes in this picture.
Jeffrey wouldn't wear his bandana. He's a little picky sometimes. But I liked this picture of Cory and Jeffrey.
Our pirate had a little Jack Sparrow complex. He was interesting, but we had amazing seating! Front row. Jeffrey HATED it, he SCREAMED the entire time. All of the actors felt bad for us. It was pretty crazy.
The next day we did breakfast with Shamu. It was fun, we had AMAZING seats right up front! It was fun, the kids loved it!
Jeffrey loved the times when he could get out and run around the most.

Most nights we spent watching Lion King with the kids. I was told several time that Uncle Scar was scary. The kids all got sun and poor JEffrey was allergic to the sunscreen we were using but we didn't find that out until a couple of days after. So he just looked miserable most of the time.
YAY!! Disneyland! Whee!
This is Cory. What can I say, there's hardly a minute where he didn't find something to take an amazing picture of.
In line for the carosel. It was the only ride all of the kids really enjoyed. I think we read it several times.
See Cory in the background getting ready to take another picture?
He thought this phone was so much fun. It was hard to get him away from it.
He had a really good time!
We took him on the Jungle Cruise, he wasn't a fan, I won't lie to you, but look at those eyes. I love them!
Jeffrey and Sugar, who was really good about watching him when we wanted to ride rides.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Tricia - I love all the pics that you post. I just love reading your and Cory's blog posts! Stacey
Post a Comment