Wednesday, July 22, 2009

My silly boy...

So I conned Po and Sugar to come into town to go to Harry Potter with me. But they came to see us anyway! We got shirts to celebrate. Mine says Honeydukes Sweetshop and Jeffrey's said Weasley is our King. (And just so you don't think I took my two year old son to see Harry Potter, it was a delicatly constructed plan that involved a super short nap time and a super late show. He sat down, ate his popcorn and fell right asleep and didn't wake up until it was over. I'm pretty good.)
He was throwing a fit yesterday, and so we went to sit by the door to cool off. It took him 5 minutes to decide he was done crying, and the only way I did it was to take his picture and then show him.

I probably have the only child who think that a bandaid is the worst thing possible for an owie! When he skinned his forehead and the entire thing was bloody, we couldn't get one on him. When he was bleeding the other day he took the two I put on off. Well, he skinned he elbow when he fell a couple of days ago and wouldn't let me put a bandaid on it. I had to wait until he was asleep before I could get one with some stuff on it to heal it. He finally did notice the next day and asked me to take it off. Now he just has a bright pink scar. But he's a boy right?

1 comment:

Jen Hamner said...

Kennedi hates bandaids too! It is so weird to me, and I thought she was the only child that didn't think they were great...she just has me kiss it and wants to run away...silly kids!