
My squad members have a lot of equipment spread among them that needs to be kept in good condition and repaired as soon as a fault is detected. In order to keep an eye on the status of all of the equipment I created a book of documents that the soldiers use to account for the status of each item. I can pass out the documents in the morning and collect them in the afternoon when I can look over each and be able to report higher the condition of all that I am responsible for and give direction to each soldier of how and where to get repairs on equipment. It took a couple of hours of my time to build this book, but the investment will allow me to have control over these items for the rest of the deployment.
1 comment:
Cory - I need to tell you as a stocker reader of your blog (meaning I don't make comments all the time), I love it. If ever anyone has questions about the war with us being over here, I always refer them to your blog. I told Jason that the government needs to hire you as their PR. Anyway, if it bothers you that my family is taking a peek, let me know. They are mostly harmless.
Post a Comment