Friday, July 10, 2009

Even More Craftyness

Boredom begets crafting for me...so here's another little something I did.
This was a kit that had a pack of charm squares (5" each) and stuff for the binding and backing of this little quilted thing. It was fun. I haven't been able to be crafty like this in three years...oddly enough when you have to pay $6 a yard for fabric that isn't even cute you don't want to do things all that much.
I also embellished a couple of shirts I found on clearance. Yes peeps, I am a crafting maniac!


I liked this one the most. It's all fuzzy too...only thing it could use is some BLING!
I'm testing out ideas becuase this year we are going to do handmade gifts for everyone. It just gets too expensive and so impersonal. Yep.



1 comment:

Andrea said...

Nice job on the shirts. What a good idea! I'm glad you got help with your yard. That's a big task to add on top of all you do as a single mom right now. That's a cute shirt that Jeffrey was wearing about his dad wearing combat boots.