Thursday, August 6, 2009

Busy Week

We have had an eventful week. Time spent in Utah isn't really ever a vacation...or a Staycation which is a new word I've heard....whatever that is. We're more busy than we are at home. Not that we don't love it, but we just always have busy days.
This is the diaper duck that Jeffrey has turned into a rocket ship...you don't want to hear about the stress it caused him when the diapers wouldn't roll back up.
This is one of the pages of a Monster album that I am making for Jeffrey. It's been a project I've made with my sisters and it's turned out to be pretty fun.
This is the first general session of convention...it was PACKED! But see that tall fellow in the middle of the picture? It's Thurl Bailey. I'm not gutsy enough to go and ask people for a picture...I'm too much of a chicken. But he was there with his name tag and his bag of goodies! Chriss...your friend was my cashier at the Momento mall today...I didn't have the guts to talk to her either...the 40 million people in line behind me wouldn't have appreciated it.
I asked this mom if I could take a picture of her daughter's CUTE headband! Cutting fabric with the big shot is the big thing folks! You all need one!
I also cut my hair. I've been going back and forth for a while, but I decided to do it. (Mom did it with Paige as the style consultant) It grows so fast that it'll be back to the old length in no time!

2 comments:

Jen Hamner said...

That is a cute (big but cute) idea for a bow...you wanna cut me some fabric into flowers? You are so much more crafty than I...

The Mac Clan said...

love my big shot just for that reason. I think next order I am going to get the carrying bag.