Sunday, August 23, 2009
This Week
Here are a ton of pictures that I wanted to show Cory, I like being able to narrate them for him so here's another one of those blog entries.
Jeffrey is still not the best eater in the world, he's not a fan of a lot of things, but I keep trying and hoping that I can find something that he'll like eating.
Also, a comment on the no clothes thing, the kid has gotten into wanting to take off his shirt. I'm not sure if he wants to show off his muscles, but sometimes if we're just at home it's just not worth the fight to make him put it on. And when he eats it's a lot less messy.
This little gem of a picture is what I woke up to a few days ago. Jeffrey has been in a big boy bed and as such he can come and go as he pleases somewhat. Usually he comes to get me and asks for a milk or cereal. But on this particular day he took off his pjs grabbed a chair dragged it across the floor and climbed onto the counter. He was just hanging out when I saw him and said Hi Momma.
As a treat when we go to Target sometimes I will get Jeffrey a bag of Popcorn, he loves it. He used to call it Corna but now it's evolved to Popcorn. He fell asleep holding it the other day. It was so cute.
And nothing says I love you cousin like sitting on your cousin's face right? Quincy is such a good sport with Jeffrey.
He LOVES rocked from Little Einsteins and so I found this toy for him to play with. He loves it, he has to make sure Rocket is on the bed when he falls asleep.
Last weekend we went to the Air Force academy with Quincy and he wanted to show his dad and Sugar and Po what he saw when they came to pick him up this weekend.
Here's how he says Cheese in the bright sun!
So bright outside!
This is what we call the end of the world in Jeffrey land. Life was just too much to deal with and this is how he responded.
That's right Po did dangle my kid off the wall...but he made sure he was held on to...knowing Jeffrey he would have tried to fly.
Anna (my niece on the right) is HILARIOUS, she has got character. She makes me laugh.
We stopped to watch the gilders taking off and saw that they were dropping parachutes too. It was fun to just sit and watch for a while (from the air conditioned car of course, yesterday was a scorcher!)
What's the best solution for a toddler who is done with being in the car and needs some distraction? Watching Mickey Mouse on Sugar's cell phone! Thank goodness they opted for the plan with the free TV shows!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment