Tricia and I have agreed to take full advantage of our last year here in Germany by going on as many adventures as we can, especially the ones close to home. All of the towns around us have ice cream shops, bakeries, grocery stores, restaraunts, parks, walkways, and specialty shops. We will be visiting them when I get off from work. Waiting until my cycle break only gives us a chance to do something fun and memorable every 30 days. That is too far inbetween.
Yesterday we went to the grocery store just around the corner from us and picked up a box of frozen pretzel to thaw and bake. The trip only took us 25 minutes from putting our shoes on to hanging our jackets back up, but it was a memorable trip and gave us a good time to talk to each other outside the familiarity of the walls of our home.
1 comment:
That sounds like so much fun!! I wish we lived somewhere that we could do that...definitely take advantage of those fun times!
Post a Comment