Tuesday, March 18, 2008

St. Patrick's Day Ceili

We had a party yesterday with my dancers. It was fun! So casual and informal but I loved it. I'm not all about the high stress of competing and performing. I just had fun with my little dancers. And let's talk about an answered prayer. I only had 45 minutes to get into the room we were using, clean the mirrors, set the tarp and chairs down and get everything worked out. I was so worried that it wouldn't happen, but it did, people showed up early and we got everything set up with plenty of time to spare.
Practicing in the hall right before.
Waiting to go on!
My little dance group!

My dance Planxty Drury. (The girls kept asking why I didn't have a skirt too. I told them it was because I had a baby and they did not!)

3 comments:

The Irving Family said...

I just want you to know that I severely miss your dancing! So in lieu of you actually being here I play Geilic Storm for the girlies and they LOVE it! It's their favorite kind of music to listen to. So obviously they will have to (one day) be you favorite twim students!!!

The Irving Family said...

I mean twin!

Andrea said...

Awesome! I'm glad you are still teaching and enjoying it!