Friday, March 28, 2008

An Afternoon In Amberg





After running a few errands with Tricia we decided to make a visit to the city of Amberg while we were out. We went back to our usual visit of the market street where we went to the H&M to look for some summer clothes. Jeffrey tried on a few hats, but could not find one that would fit him for very long into the future.
It was nice just to get out of the area for the day and see something new.

2 comments:

The Irving Family said...

Oh, my gosh Tricia!! I love your hair...totally diggin the bangs! Plus I am slightly jealous that you went to H&M I always see the lucky people on What Not To Wear go there but I have never been...Perhaps Florida has one:)

the Dancer said...

My hair doesn't compare to your hair. But thanks! I like my bangs too, just want them to do the swoopy thing. H&M is lovely! Nothing is really overpriced. Cute clothes. I almost bought the girls dresses, but I couldn't decide between sizes and so I thought I should wait. Cute though!