Friday, March 14, 2008

Something to pass Naptime...

So you can tell the difference between our posts right? Cory's are artistic and well written, mine are gabby and rambly. Take your pick! ;)

A- Attached or single: Very attached.
B- Best Friend: Cory
C- Cake or Pie: Cake, but I'm not crazy about either.
D- Day of choice: They all feel the same, Sunday is the only different, different day.
E- Essential Item: Food
F- Favorite Color: Pink
G- Gummi Bears or Worms: Haribo gummy bears...or those other ones that are circus animals...ah the German candy stores...I shall miss you!
H- Hometown: I'm a transient being (which is why I learned to adapt to the military lifestyle), but I feel most at home in South Jordan.
I- Indulgence(s): Chocolate.
J- January or July: July (but not in Spain, it's the surface of the sun then!)
K- Kids: One sweet boy who I just adore!
L- Life is Incomplete Without: Family
M- Marriage Date: May 12th (almost 3 years)
N- Number of Siblings: 3 older brother, 2 younger sisters.
O- Oranges or Apples: Those cute little clementines.
P- Phobias or Fears: I am claustrophobic.
Q- Quote(s): "Only boys who wear ther wellies have a chance with me." (Two gold stars if you can name where it came from! Though that would have meant more before google!)
R- Reason To Smile: I have a wonderful life!
S- Season: Spring!
T- Touchy person, or not: Yeah, I come from a big family and I'm very close to my sisters, we'd all hang out on the couch watching movies.
U- Unknown Fact About Me:
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: Apparently written by a veggie...but I'm an oppressor...though when pregnant, I had a hard time with meat.
W- Worst Habit:
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasounds show you cute babies (or blobs that you're told are babies!)
Y- Your Favorite Food: Right now? A wendy's burger and frosty, just because I haven't had one in over a year. I really live chinese food though and an actual chinese place opened up just down the road, not a german-inspired place.
Z- Zodiac: Cancer

So, if you didn't do this (I nicked it from Jamie), you should it's fun and passes some time.

No comments: