Monday, March 31, 2008

Beautiful Boy


I took Jeffrey out to the grass outside to give Tricia some Tricia time on her own. Jeffrey was still pretty nervous about grass. It took him a long time to get used to it. For a long time he sat very still while he worked up the courage to touch it with one finger once in a while. Before long he was chasing me on all fours and laughing all the time. I ended up with many good photos of Jeffrey and this experience. Making this video was a fun way to show them all off.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, he is indeed a beautiful boy. Thanks for letting us watch him grow. Cory, you are becoming quite the cameraman! Maybe professional photography is in your future. You sure have the eye for it.

Sherri said...

Ahh. That was sweet. Can I say it made my tear up? Blame the pregnancy. I need that song to play when Quincy is complaining and whining. I wish I had done a lot more when the kids were little. I love the pictures of his hands with dirt in them.

The Irving Family said...

I loved this!! Good job Corwin. I can't wait for next year I wish it was coming alittle faster:)